Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Takeout - Chicken Marsala Ravioli

It's nice to have a break sometimes.  We had an expiring Groupon and a schedule shift that meant we were having dinner together instead of the quick chicken caesar salads I had planned.  It lined up well for us to call in some takeout that Tim picked up on his way home.

This wasn't the greatest food I've ever had, but it was alright.  I actually missed cooking because of the control that it gives me over the flavors and the freshness of a dish.  It has been a while since I've had veggies quite this limp.  It kind of tasted like it looks there... fairly brown and a bit lumpy.  But it was still dinner and I didn't really have to work for it, so it worked out - and I'm all for motivation to keep cooking and trying my own things.


No comments:

Post a Comment