Monday, November 14, 2011

Meals: 13-19 November

I completed this plan around Thursday of last week, but have been slow to post it.  I think it will be a good - I've already had two of the dinners and enjoyed them.  I intentionally simplified the plan a bit this week and I don't have any new recipes to try.  My parents will be here visiting all of next week and I want to be able to focus on getting ready for their visit!

Sunday
(leftover) Bean and Kielbasa soup (which was excellent - both times!!) - Tim's parents came over for lunch and I made garlic and rosemary chicken tenders with steamed carrots, steamed broccoli, and cottage cheese on the side.  Mom and Dad brought garlic bread to complete our nice, colorful, tasty lunch.  With such a fabulous lunch, I decided dinner could be simple.

Monday
Tilapia, (leftover) steamed broccoli and carrots, canned green beans, cottage cheese

Tuesday
Chicken Tricolore, salad

Wednesday
Tamales, chips, mango salsa - I'll be bringing these to our community group shared dinner.  I buy the prepped - not frozen - bag of tamales at Costco and I'll steam them up.  Their mango salsa is great, so I'll get that, and I'll look for some sort of whole grain tortilla chip.

Thursday
Low-Carb Zucchini Lasagna

Friday
Spinach Feta Salad, bell pepper slices

Saturday
Tomato Basil Soup, Grilled Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment