Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chicken Tricolore

I tried a completely new recipe on Thursday night; I picked it up from this Plan to Eat blog post.  I hosted a PartyLite party that evening, so I made this since I knew I could assemble it earlier in the day and then we could eat it quickly before party guests arrived.  It was beautiful, easy, and delicious.  The big three.  I didn't do a careful price analysis, but it's pretty affordable.  The big four. !  I used chicken tenders since I had them on hand, and I'm really not big on bone-in chicken.  Tim had his with a few tomatoes and no green olives on his plate, but he still liked the flavor of the dish.  This recipe was an all-around win.  I am going to use Plan to Eat to put it in the queue to make it again in the next few weeks. (I love that feature.)


No comments:

Post a Comment