Monday, February 13, 2012

Meals: 13-18 February

Meals for this week are intentionally simple, mostly stuff I've done before, using what we have on hand where possible.

Monday
Hamburger Patties, Cottage Cheese, Pickles, Steamed Apples with Cinnamon

Tuesday
Chicken Lettuce Wraps - I've never made them before, but I think it will go well.  I have a filling recipe that looks good and I've been buying little artisan romaine bunches which I think will work for the wraps.  As far as I'm concerned, it's hard to go wrong with chicken and water chestnuts.

Wednesday
Chicken Caesar Salad, dried mangoes and cherries

Thursday
Slow-cooker Chipotle Beef with Cabbage Radish Slaw, Darling Clementines, Celery with dabs of Almond Butter

Friday
Chicken, Zucchini, Prosciutto - new recipe!
Lemon and lime jello parfaits (if this turns out as awesome as I think it will, I will definitely post a picture).

Saturday
Tilapia, Turkey Bacon, Steamed Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment