Saturday, May 14, 2016

W30 D13 - buffalo chicken

My health has been so problematic lately that I need to reset diet and gut health so that we can figure out if something more serious is happening.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks of detox!  I am feeling more energetic and positive overall - not quite as light and fresh as I'd like to feel, but I think it's all a step in the right direction.

I'm always so thankful for the food that I have available and the cooking resources out there for when I decide to eat well and really take care of myself.  This salad is shredded purple cabbage, topped with chicken (I batch poached a couple of pounds), a dollop of homemade lemon mayo, some avocado, and Tessemae's buffalo sauce on the chicken.  It was an amazing lunch!

Here's to good food, good health, and taking good care of the gifts that we're given.  With manna and beyond.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment